At Ramos Law, we believe that clients should be fully informed about their case before having to think about paying for legal services. Case evaluation is always free. If your case isn’t strong enough to proceed, we’ll let you know up front, at no cost.
If you do have a case, we’ll provide you with a full analysis, including:
- The rights of your child under the law.
- The strengths and weaknesses of your case.
- Goals for action to help your child get the education services he or she needs.
- Recommended next steps for achieving those goals.
- A fee structure that takes into account your specific needs and financial situation.